Monday

My client make profit after learning my coaching programme

Below is my client feedback via mail to me after attending my coaching programme:
---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: TCJ Ccs


Date: Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 9:52 AM


Subject: Testimonial


To: fionatyj@gmail.com




Dear Fiona,


Hi, Fiona I'm chin that I had attend your coaching programme on 20-3-2011.


It was so interesting me that the courses had provide me more knowledge on the


practical trainning & technical analysis. And making me to try on my daily trade to


gain more profit with the knowledge I gain from you.


Thank you very much for your afford to teach us from the beginner.


Hope that can get more special course from you to learn more on


trading.



Thank you






--
Regards,


Chin

FREE Sign Up For 1 Weeks Trial E-mail Services By Receiving RHB Daily Research Report


We take your privacy very seriously. Your Information is never sold or shared. Your e-mail address will be used to send you an RHB Research Report

Name *
E-mail Address: *
Contact No *

* Required

Fiona's Client Testimonials

Share with your friends

Share |

Search My Blog

Want To Know Share Price Up/Down?

Want To Know Share Price Up/Down?
Find out more!!

My Linkedln

My Wayn

Disclaimer

Data and Information in richshare.blogspot.com is provided for informational purposes only. richshare.blogspot.com is not a solicitation to purchase or sell any security. Therefore richshare.blogspot.com shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any trading decisions taken in reliance thereon.